Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hard to describe scene

One Saturday afternoon, a girl and her friends went to this mall. She walked around it and saw everything. Then she got tired of walking, since she has been travelling overnight and hasn't much sleep. SO, she decided to find a place to sit and rest. She found an empty bench is a not so quiet corner.But still, since she was so tired, she could sit down there and rest, while her other friends went shopping. So there she sat, dozing off. Before long, she was in deep slumber, with her MP3 plugged on [to block out other noises]. Suddenly, she felt a something tapping her hand, so she woke up, to see a woman tapping her hand. Her mouth moved but no noise came out. Oh, the MP3 is still on; unplugged, still garbled [half in dreamland]. Then the woman left. Whatever, continue sleeping. Then, not long after, another tapping. She wakes up. This time is a uniformed man, a security guard.
Security guard: You can't sit here.
Girl: Huh? Why not?
Security Guard: [points to the writing on the bench] Its only for elderly and disabled people. You can't sit here.
Girl: Well, do you see anyone else sitting here? Its empty, so I can't sit here?
Security Guard: No. You want to sit, why don't you sit outside?
Girl: ??? What? There's no one sitting here.

The security guy walks away.
Girl: Whatever.
She continues her sleep, ONLY to be awakened again, this time by someone poking her.
She wakes up now, feeling quite irritated, expecting to see a.....little boy grinning and runs off. A fat woman appears now,
Fat woman: Sorry, thats my son. He's just playing, for amusement. She gave the fat woman, her coldest stare and went back to sleep, feeling a lot more irritated.
Its getting a bit harder to fall back to sleep since the frequency of ppl disturbing here is increasing. As you all may have guessed, before she could doze off, another disturbance came.
She recognized him as the security man earlier.
Security Guard: Don't sleep.
Before the girl had anytime to reply, he walks off. She stared at him in disbelief. As her shock wears off, she was left with anger, irritation and annoyance.
Girl: What the hell is wrong with these people. I'm trying to get some rest and these ppl are coming here, disturbing me and telling me all the most idiotic things. Ugh another one better not come and tap on me and disturb me again. Coz, the next time, I'll bite the next person's head off!!
She lowered her cap to cover out the light and tried to went back to sleep, or at the very least, ignore all the people around her. But, it seems like these ppl didn't have enough of her yet!!
She hears the familiar footsteps of the security guard, with their walkie talkie on.
Girl: Ugh, another one. I'm going to seriously kill them if they disturb me one more time!! Leave me alone!!
Someone taps her hand.
She looks up and this time a female security guard stands in front of her
.
Female Security guard: Excuse me ma'am. You can't sit here.
The girl, after many countless disturbances by these plagues, is already at her limit, added on with her lack of sleep, her temper flared.
Girl: Why can't I sit here? Do you see anyone else sitting here? NO right? So why can't I sit on an EMPTY bench? Fine so you say its for old and disabled. So its alright if I sit on the floor? Then you would stop disturbing me?!
Female security guard: No ma'am. We're just concerned. You have been sitting here for the past 2 hours and not moving. We tapped you and you gave no response at all.
Girl: I was asleep.How was I supposed to give a reaction?! And I had my Mp3 on, obviously I couldn't hear you. And so what if i've been sitting here for 2 hours. Is that a crime? I can't sit down?
Female Security guard: No ma'am. Its not a crime. This is a shopping mall. Why don't you walk around?
Girl: I've already walked around, and so i'm sitting down to rest.
Female security guard: You can't sleep here. This is a shopping mall. You're suppose to walk. If you want to sit. why don't you sit outside?
Girl: [pretty much furious now] What you mean I can't sleep here? First you tell me I can't sit here. Then you tell me I can't sleep? What next? That I can't breath now? I already walked, so now i'm sitting. SO what if its for 2 hours? ANd I want to sit here coz i'm waiting for my friends as well.
At this point, she was already raising her voice towards the female security guard, with people around her staring but she doesn't care anymore. This conversation is getting just too stupid, and downright pure nonsensical.
Female security guard: Ma'am, you can't sit here. If you want, you can sit outside.
"My god, these ppl are damn annoying. And i can't even call the security guard to tell them off, when THEY are the ones who are buggin me!!" the girl thought to herself.
They say help comes in many forms, and it so happens to be in the form of another woman who decided to sat on the accursed same bench as the girl. The girl looks at her and said, "Woman, what do I do with these people?"
Helpful woman : Ok, what is the problem? [she asks the female security guard]
Female security guard: Ma'am, this girl here has been sitting here for the past 2 hours. We tried calling her but she wouldn't response. So we got worried and came here to check if she was unwell. Did you know that today, there's this old man, who was just sitting in his car in the basement. We all thought that he was sleeping too, but he was dead.
The helpful woman gaped.
Girl interjects: Do I look dead to you now? Now can you leave me alone since I'm alive and like i said, i'm just resting. I'm not sick, I'm just resting!!!
Girl's inner thought: Yeah right, some kinda crap story. You didn't mention it to me when I asked you so many times and now you come up with this story. And if you were really concerned if I was unwell, you wouldn't want to provoked me into getting stroke. ANd if its true someone did die, then you only wanted to washed your hands off mine in case you got another death in your stupid mall, by asking me to sit outside, you bloody goddamn hypocrite.

Helpful woman: Look, this man's incident and her incident are 2 different things. She's fine, and like she said, she's resting. So there's nothing wrong. So its okay to sit here.
Female security guard: Ok ma'am. We just wanted to check if you're ok. You can sit here as long as you like, till 10pm or 11 pm. You can sit here
Girl's inner thought: Yeah right, like hell i'm gonna stay at this stupid place and put up with stupid ppl like you for long.
Girl: [to the helpful woman] Thank you.

And so ends this scene...i don't know what to describe what scene this is, but its copyrighted. So if anyone wanted to use this scene for humour or poke fun at some stupid things you encounter in life, contact me!!!

1 comment:

muse said...

feisty! and i so feel your pain.

did i too mentioned they're really reallly bad at lying and covering up their arse?

*pats cade's head* poor baby